Monday, November 16, 2015

Getting a grandson

Hey family hows it going?

Transfers were yesterday! We're both staying which I'm pretty happy about. Elder Morse my son who is in Cour D'Alene is a district leader and training! That means I'm getting a grandson. Yay.

This week we were tracting and giving out invitations to a big Christmas activity our stake does. We came across Nancy who with out us doing anything said, "You know I just got back from a trip to Utah and I'd really like to meet with you guys sometime to find out what you believe." It was sweet! Except she wants to meet at a coffee shop. Haha we'll figure it out.

We had a great lesson with a couple we met last week named Asia and Parker. They're awesome! They are excited to read about the Book of Mormon. But we won't be able to finish teaching them because they aren't in our area.

My Nephew Ethan was born! That's pretty exciting! This is the 3rd baby I've missed since I've been out. Please hold in anymore babies that may be trying to get out until I get home! Thanks.

-Elder (Andre) Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment