Monday, February 29, 2016

My head looks good; and...Some cool experiences

I don't have very much time to write because I was reading so many emails. Thank you! I had a blast reading everyone's emails about the Birthday Party and also about Kevin and Jessica's baby! I must say my head looks pretty good on a lot of you people :) 


We had a lot of cool experiences this week. 
1. Theresa just moved into our ward boundaries. She was being taught by other missionaries. Super golden. 
2. Great lessons with Felicia and Jason. Jason's Sister finally sat in on a lesson. 
3. We found a couple to teach yesterday. One of them is Native American. He's sweet! He told us about this time he heard some people bagging on the Book of Mormon saying that there is no way that Christ came to the America's. He butted in and said, "I'm not Mormon, but to this day my people still celebrate the time that Christ came to the Americas and visited the people". HO Snap! That book's true!

Love you!
-Elder (Andre) Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment