Monday, November 3, 2014

Transfers!

What is this a picture of you ask? This is a picture of one of my favorite families here in the Bowdish ward. 


Why are you taking pictures with one of your favorite families you ask?
Because I'm leaving! 

Transfer Calls this time were crazy!

First of all Elder Folu was the Zone leader so he got to find out my fate Saturday night but I didn't get to find out till Last night. Working on Sunday with him was super hard because he kept teasing me by saying stuff like oh don't worry you don't need to write that down... or do you?
Anyway Elder Folu and I are both leaving. Elder Folu is just going to the ward right next to us so he can be with his zone leader companion.

I will be going to the Cheney 2nd ward and be the new zone leader in the West Spokane zone as well as a district leader! I will be with Elder Maguet. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I haven't held any sort of leadership position so far in my mission I've just been good old Junior Companion so it will be an adventure. 

I have heard that Elder Maguet is a super hard worker so I'm really excited! I'm going to miss Elder Folu though. He is a great missionary and just really nice guy. We had tons of fun singing to people and playing the Ukelele. 

Random: I've met a ton of people recently who have either lived in Lindon in some part of their life or close to Lindon: Close Random

Well I can't think of anything else to write. Love you guys!
Halloween was sweet! I trick or treated more than I ever had before!.... not

Bye
-Elder (Andre) Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment