Thursday, May 8, 2014

I get to Call Home on Mothers Day!!!!!!!

Man the MTC is Awesome!!!!! Before I came, people said that it would be but I was still a little nervous. But I have felt the sweetest spirit here. I feel like God is right beside me telling me what to do and what to say. I never knew that I would have this much help on my mission. My MTC companion is Elder Perkins! I have enjoyed getting to know him but honestly I don't know him that well yet because its only been about a day. My district has 8 people in it. Elder Perkins and I, Elder Dugan, Elder Lyden, Sister Hunt, Sister Huntsman, Sister Henriod, and Sister Smith. I love them! Its been so much fun to hang out with them all hours of the day and I'm excited to continue for the 11 more days. Anyway I got to go now. MTC is awesome!

Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment