Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Companion!

It was my companion's Birthday this week!



We saw some pretty sweet miracles this week! 1. We stopped at a gas station in Hope Idaho to use the bathroom. Hope is a tiny town in the Clarkfork branch boundaries. We started talking to the cashier and she told us that she accepted Christ about 3 weeks ago. Apparently she just got out of Jail and while she was there she realized that there was a God and that Christ was her Savior. But she said, "I have no idea what I'm doing". So we told her that she needed to be baptized. We had a great conversation about how God would help her in her life. She started crying right there. It was kind of interesting because while all of this is happening people are coming in and out of the gas station and buying stuff. But the spirit was really strong. I'm excited to meet with her again. 2. Later that day we were driving the streets of Clarkfork and we saw a lady walking her dog so we pulled over and handed her a card through the window. We told her that we were messengers God and he wants you to be baptized. She said, "Ya I've actually been thinking about that" I'm stoked to meet with her as well.

Well I love you guys!
-Elder (Andre) Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment