Monday, October 5, 2015

Doug (the spaghetti squash)

Well transfers are tomorrow. I will be staying here in Rolling Hills and training another new missionary. Elder Morse is going to CDA. I'm gonna miss him a ton! We had some good times. As a tribute to some of the good times we had together we will attach one of the songs we made up together. 

Well my guesses about conference were completely wrong. But thats ok I still sustain them anyway! 
Conference was sweet! Elder Holland's talk is definitely true! I am a living testimony of that! My Mom stuck with me, bore my sorrows, and carried me through the 2 most difficult years of my life. I definitely couldn't have done it without her! Love you Mom!

This week we found a new investigator named Katrina. She is friends with some members in our ward. She is awesome! Most of her friends growing up were Mormon so she went to activity days and Stake Dances. 

Once upon a time Elder Morse and I were given a Spaghetti Squash from this lady that we helped with her garden. We loved this squash so we named it Doug. And we drew a face on him. This is his story. (p.s. I love life cereal. I eat it every morning)

(Note from Lane: The audio clip he sent was not understandable)







No comments:

Post a Comment