Monday, October 19, 2015

Jiffy Lube and Kitchen Garbage

Today we had a sweet miracle. We had to take our car in for an oil change. As we were walking up to the Jiffy Lube a worker's head pop out of the underground area and yelled, "Hey Elders! I need to get you my contact info before you leave?" It was sweet! As he handed us his name and phone number he said, "I've been less active for quite a while now and its time to come back!" 

Last night we were walking around downtown moscow with our ukelele and we saw across the street there was a couple walking and the guy was strumming a guitar. So I purposely strummed really loud to get his attention. We both looked at each other and were like hey! So they came over. We played I am a child of God for them and he played a song for us it was sweet!

Yesterday we had a less-active show up to church out of the blue! It was very surprising!

All I can say is at least the garbage is in bags and not all over our apartment :)


We're havin lots of fun and I'm learning a ton right now! But I'm also out of time.

Love ya!
-Elder (Andre) Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment