Monday, March 9, 2015

Sad, happy, sad

I have like 2 minutes to write this.

Sad: Elder Leavitt is on the airplane home back to southern Nevada right now. Happy: he went out with a bang. Us, Brother Thompson (recent convert), and Jeff Smith (investigator) sang "Ye Elders of Israel" in Sacrament Meeting. Then Elder Leavitt bore his testimony.

Happy: Transfer calls were last night. I am staying in Cheney 2nd ward! My new companion is named Elder Bowring. He's been out 6 months. I will be senior companion! Thats new for me. I'm pretty excited.

Sad: I don't know if I told you last time or not but the Smiths moved. Not to far but they are on the other side of Cheney which means they will be in Cheney 1st ward, which means that I will no longer be teaching them. It stinks but at the same time it will be ok. The Smiths are determined to quit smoking and be baptized. 

Happy: I love you!

-Elder (Andre) Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment